10-Minute Brain Games: Logic and Reasoning

10-Minute Brain Games: Logic and Reasoning

B. inggris Present Continuous Tense, tolong di bantu​

Present Continuous Tense, tolong di bantu​

Jawaban:

  1. I am giving her a flower now.
  2. Anita is doing her exams today. Pray for her success.
  3. You are making a lot of noise. Could you be quieter
  4. What are you doing in this place?
  5. Is Sabrina working today?
  6. Why are you looking at me like that?
  7. What are you eating in this kitchen?
  8. Toldo and Rudi are playing football in the yard today
  9. Amelia is singing dangdut in her house.
  10. Is he knocking on her wall?
  11. Where are they working this month?
  12. You cat is eating the mouse in this house
  13. "How is your Study?" "Not so good at the moment but I am enjoying it very much."
  14. I will do my best on the test so I am learning English now.
  15. Jenny, how nice to see you! What are you doing today?
  16. I got the best score last week, so this week I am changing my schedule
  17. They are making bread in the kitchen
  18. Tina has worked for more than 10 hours so she's taking a rest now.
  19. I saw her children playing on the park today.
  20. The policemen are blocking the way to the court as there is a demonstration.

[answer.2.content]